Mar 11, 2013

Monday, Monday

I swear, if you were to watch the Bachelor and take a shot every time you saw Sean without a shirt, you'd be hammered. Its very likely.

So, I've made it to the LAST week of my busy season at work. Its been a long two months and I can't wait to have a somewhat normal life back. With the end of pure craziness, comes new plans and goals for my personal life.

Numero Uno: April = 30 Day Shred. I'm gonna do it. This means a Zumba break and I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. I've heard great things about the Shred though and I know my blogging idol Holly saw success with it. My biggest challenge in this is going to be sticking with it for 30 freaking days. On the upside, the workouts are 20 minutes. That is not long at all and right up this girl's alley. Hopefully I can fit in some walking too because Diesel really enjoys it and Danny even likes to go with us!

Numero Dos: No pop. This one shouldn't be too difficult. I refuse to eliminate Crystal Light Energy at the same time. I love that shit. Also, I go days without it as it is. I'm doing a trial run this week. Yeah, the week of my crazy schedule and I cut out pop. Genius.

Okay so 2 goals isn't a lot, but thats where things are at weight loss wise. I mentioned a while back in this post that I wanted to work on those Pinterest crafts I've been dying to work on and get this adorable house that we bought decorated and make it home. Its home already because of who I share it with (such a freakin sap, I know), but it needs our added touch. By our I mean, I make and buy the shit, and Danny hangs it on the walls :)

Sorry for the boring post. I'm very distracted by The Bachelor: After The Final Rose. Reality tv junky I'm telling you.

2 comments:

  1. Pop in that Shred, girl! You'll hurt so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you know that not only will you eat gourmet entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and select the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete