Mar 6, 2013

The bet is on!

The DietBet began today and this girl is getting back on track! Yesterday was a one of very best friend's birthday so we went over to his house for cake. Their house usually involves drinks of some sort, so I came prepared with SkinnyGirl Sangria. I wasn't, however, prepared to have 3 servings of it, which is 3/4 of the bottle.  I could of done worse (like drink the whole bottle) though because those 3 servings were just shy of 400 calories. A good buzz for a lunch's worth of calories? I'll take it. I could hardly help it though. When the birthday boy keeps filling your glass up, you can't exactly tell him no. Its his birthday for pete's sake!

After visiting for a couple hours, I rode around with the hubs while he plowed his mom and dad's driveways because central Indiana got hammered with this last night...


Snow is all fine and dandy: if you're in grades kindergarten through 12th, or its not MARCH! Its completely okay to snow AFTER Thanksgiving until March 1st. Any other time? I don't want any part of it. Thankfully we have a plow because we live on the edge of town thats kinda city, kinda county and neither really would want to plow. I mean, thank heavens I was able to get to work! I kid.

At the beginning of this post I said I was getting back on track, then I got distracted with bitching. My apologies.  I've eaten extremely well today and have done oookay on my water intake. An afternoon meeting threw me off, but thats life.  I didn't get home from work until 6pm, right when Danny was going to a meeting of course, but I STILL got a small workout in.  I stumbled across some TV show work outs about a year ago and always seem to forget about them. I'm bringin those babies back out and putting them to use! I turned on last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars and went to work. Last nights episode got me this...
 

 

Its not a lot but at least its something. When I have more time I'll post my TV show workouts and help someone else make the most of their time in front of the tube. Fow now, I've gotta feed my husband dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment