1. I'm over this extremely cold weather. Don't mistake that for normal winter. I like cold weather for a couple of months because I like cold weather clothes. Boots, sweaters, scarves. Love them. But when its warmer in Alaska than it is in Indiana? Not okay. Not okay at all. Plus, my house is in shambles because of it. Between my husband that likes to play with the snow plow, no water situation last week and just the nastiness of it, I'm close to losing my mind. I can't believe I'm showing this, but this is just a glimpse of the mess.
2. Speaking of losing my mind because my house looks like some irresponsible college boys live in it, my mom is coming to help me clean this weekend so I don't have a mental break down. I'm not sure my house is so messy that it requires 2 adults to clean it, but its messy enough that I can't clean it while tending to a baby. I mean, who can clean their house when they have an 8 week old anyway? Plus, she never turns down some Tucker time. It works out for both of us.
3. This one is going to make me sound like an alch-y but we're celebrating my brothers birthday tomorrow night and I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A MARGARITA! I've enjoyed some cran-brr-itas since Tucker made his arrival but nothing comes close to the "house on the rocks with no salt" am I right? Right!
4. I have a confession to make... I love maternity jeans. Not all of them, but one pair that I have in particular. They are some straight blue jeans.... not stuck to your calves skinny but they also don't flare. They fit in boots or would look great with flats. Needless to say I'm still rockin them and I probably will long term. We all have those days where we feel like a busted can of biscuits and I feel like they help smooth things out. Same goes with maternity leggings. I hate when leggings show off my love handles and maternity leggings don't do that.
5. I need help. As I've mentioned before, Danny is a firefighter. This means he is gone for 24 hours at a time and I'm a single mama 9-10 days a month. I need some quick 1 person dinner ideas for those nights. The schedule that Tucker has kind of made for himself allows me about 15 minutes in the evening to get in the door, change my clothes, get my dinner and feed him. Why wouldn't I just feed him then do all that? Well at 5:30 or 6, mama is starving and this is when he likes to start cluster feeding. So, in efforts to not live off Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones or cereal, I need some ideas! What are your favorite, quick dinners?
That's all for today! If you're here from Holly's giveaway, I hope you come back :)