Mar 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence...


On this lovely, and long awaited, Friday morning as I sit here and drink my coffee, I am joining my first ever Linkup. I know, its huge. And it's almost as if Holly knew there would be some newbie wantin in on this hilarious-ness because if it weren't for those instructions... I would of been late to work.
 
So if you wondered over here from Holly or Jake, welcome and enjoy!
 
 
1. People always tell me I look just like my mom then 5 minutes later someone tells me I look just like my dad.
2. In the movie based on my life, the casting team would have a hell of a time finding another person on this earth with a head as big as mine and size 10 feet all on a 5'3" frame. That can also act. Best of luck!
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating the whole DQ Blizzard.
4. I always ask to leave off the freakin onions.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to stop pulling me in like I'm watching a car accident.
6. My Parents always reminded me that people in hell wanted ice water too (my mother) and that I could "want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster (my dad).
7. Every single day I want to chop my hair off as I blow dry it.
8. This one time in College  4 of my sorority sisters went to Chicago for a night, thought we had a place to stay, got kicked out, then lied and told the hotel we stayed at there were only 2 of us. Wild, I know!
9. My grossest habit is probably not showering after Zumba then curling up in bed next to Danny.  Sorry honey.
10. My latest white lie was I don't lie. (Does that count?)
11. I know all the words to Air Force Ones by Nelly and his intro to Girlfriend by Nsync. Love his old shit.
12. When I grow up I want to be Carrie Underwood's twin.
13. Sexy time is almost always interrupted by the dog.
14. I will never, ever drive a minivan. I'll mexipack the shit out of a Tahoe or Traverse if I have too.
15. I think it's hilarious when little kids cuss. I no joke had tears in my eyes on the episode of Modern Family when Lily said the F word. Tears, stomach hurt, couldn't talk laughing. I'm so ready for kids.
 
That's all folks. :)
 



button
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Holly's! I love DQ Blizzards. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will use the ice water comment a lot...and don't worry, holly had to send me lots and lots of emails with instructions, and then a long ass google chat last night! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Hollys! Haha, my dog always interrupts sexy time too!

    I'm having a giveway...and have 3 more in the works this month! So be sure to come over! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...your #14 made my day! I feel the same way!
    I get so aggravated after seeing women having one chil and then buying the minivan...bish please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHA! Your dad is a GENIUS! That is possibly the funniest saying I've heard in my life. Totally using it from now on :)

    Glad I found your blog, doll! :)

    ReplyDelete