Oct 31, 2013

32 weeks!

Yesterday marked the 8th month of my pregnancy. I really have no idea how I got here. Back in April when I took that test, this point seemed FOREVER away. I felt like it was going to drag on for a long time and pregnancy has been the exact opposite. And now that I've said all this, weeks will start dragging on.





Baby size: Squash
Any symptoms?  the back pain is back in full force, frequent bathroom breaks, and some swelling
Cravings? I could eat a cheeseburger just about every day of the week. Salads have been sounding good too.
Favorite part this week? getting his closet started and the anticipation of the baby shower this weekend.
Least favorite part this week? I am struggling to walk and Diesel could really use a walk.
Boy or Girl? BOY!! :)
Names? Tucker :)










Things went pretty well this past week. At the Halloween party we went too over the weekend, I had some swelling in my hands. This is only the second time that it has gotten so bad I had to take my wedding ring off so I'll consider myself lucky. Danny might get out of buying me a fake ring after all. I told him that I didn't want to go too long without my rings on since I look like I'm in high school, causing people to believe I'm going to be a teen mom.

We have an ultrasound and doctors appointment today. This will most likely be the last time we see Tucker until he makes his debut. Today's ultrasound is to check his growth and try to get an idea of how crowded he is going to get in the end because of my bicornuate uterus. I will hopefully have an update for you tomorrow. And pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment