1. The first and most important thing today is that you ladies are awesome. You sure know how to make a girl not feel like a fatty. The support that the blogging world offers to fellow bloggers, or even people that don't blog through sharing those stories, is absolutely amazing. And admirable. So thank you. For making me feel better and for also making me want to be a better person.
2. I made this Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake last night. It sounded good for dinner and also sounded good for a quick breakfast, which is was this morning as I decided to sleep until about 6:40 instead of getting up at 6:15. Instead of using spinach leaves, I just bought a small box the the Green Giant chopped spinach from the freezer section. That way I didn't have to dirty a skillet and the spinach pieces were chopped. I'm not a huge fan of spinach so the big leaves aren't for me. Danny took a slice with him to eat on his way to his 3rd job this morning and he really enjoyed it. He wants me to add some meat to it, which I fully plan on doing as I experiment with this recipe.
3. Drying my hair this morning, after sleeping late, confirmed yet again that I am going to cut my hair next week. I'm thinking now is the time for me to do it. I don't want to cut it RIGHT before Tucker gets here because I keep reading how moms lose hair after the baby is born to make up for the natural hair loss that didn't happen as much as it should during pregnancy. That just scares me. I've always had awesome hair (yes, I'm tooting my own horn) but I can hardly stand for it to be long. Getting it ready is rough. Not because its difficult to style because its actually quite easy. But because I sweat soooo bad. Having less hair to dry will eliminate that and it will allow for quicker mornings. Here is a pic of me when I chopped my hair last summer. I'm thinking maybe a tad longer, with more layers and possibly more bang action. Yeah? Yeah.
4. The hotels for vacation have been booked! We're going to Frankenmuth, Michigan for 2 days and then South Haven, Michigan for 3 days. I booked the South Haven hotel a couple weeks ago, but was holding off on the Frankenmuth hotel. Why? I have not the slightest idea. Well, there weren't any rooms left with a king bed, just one with 2 queens. Rats. I wanted to stay at the Drury Inn because thats where I stay when I go with Danny's family and you get a free breakfast *which is legit, not just bagels and yogurt* and they have "kick back" where they provide some dinner, usually its salad, baked potatoes, hot dogs, chips, veggies, but it varies through the week. They also give you 3 free beverages. So, you can basically stay at this hotel and only pay for lunches. The hotel we're staying at provides a free breakfast so thats fine. Plus, Danny just wants to eat "meats and cheeses" while we're in Frankenmuth anyway so we should be okay.
5. Finally, we are doing our registry tonight!! I cannot wait! We've decided to register at Target, but we're going to the Target down in Fishers because it is ginormous and they have a really nice baby section. We're using it as a date night and I keep asking Danny where he's taking me for dinner. I'm just happy for a date night because I've missed him the last couple weeks between his work schedule, my schedule last week and then him working Tuesday and yesterday at the fire department. A good few hours of me annoying him is just what we need :)