So, like a good little pregnant girl, I waltzed through the liquor section and a couple other aisles to get the goods. Plus, its very Overman(maiden name) of me to be pregnant and STILL show up to a party with booze. You can always count on us to make sure everyone gets good and liquored up.
Here's what you need:
- 2 small cans of pineapple juice (you'll probably just have to buy a 6 pack
- 2 cans of Hawaiian punch (the sell small bottles of this like the one in the picture. Just measure out 24 ounces)
- frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Fifth of rum (Danny's mom never specified if it was just white rum or coconut. I'm a Malibu lover so I always use that. Makes me feel tropical)
- A pitcher, large container or something that will fit in your freezer
Ready for the directions?
Dump it all in the pitcher and make sure its good and mixed up. Yes, you dump the whole fifth. As your stirring make sure the lemonade concentrate is dissolved in case it wasn't 100% thawed. Put in the freezer OVERNIGHT! It takes longer to freeze than a normal punch because of the alcohol.
Take it out the next day, right before you leave to go to your party or right before guests start arriving. Take a spoon and break it up to make it all slushed.