Jun 19, 2013

So What Wednesday!


I absolutely love this weekly link-up that Shannon from Life After I Dew hosts each week. Its almost like you're saying "F it, I do what I want" to all those things that you and your friends or family do. 
 
 
SO WHAT! if....
- I had 2 Firecracker popsicles last night after dinner.
- I flat out told the rep from one of the companies I write for that I wasn't going to his agent update meeting because it was on my birthday.
- I'm thinking about taking my nieces to get snocones tonight just so I can get one
- I spent $50 on a Snoogle. I've slept like a baby the past 3 nights.
- we didn't want to go to the lakes this weekend. If I'm going to be around my uncle for 2 days in a row, I need to be intoxicated for majority of the 2 days.
- we're thinking of having a cookout this weekend and haven't told a soul
- we still haven't found that second litter of kittens
- speaking of kittens, I haven't even seen the first litter in days
- I'm ordering a new pair of Toms today just because this happened...
 
I am on twitter ErinShell1021. I tweet good shit, obviously.
 
 
So yeah, that happened last night. I'll be making a purchase at some point during the work day, because thats an important task. I was looking last night, before the big tweet, and there are about 4 or 5 pair that I want. The bank account can only handle one right now so this is a problem. I may have to enlist my Instagram (erinshell10) followers to help me choose.
 
Alright, I'm out of here. Have a good Hump Day!

4 comments:

  1. So... I don't know you but I saw your post from Shannon's link up... I have been BEGGING my husband for a Snoogle. I am 14 weeks pregnant and I NEED ONE. I'm so happy to read that you love it! I will have to convince him now :) What's $50 to your wife's happiness and comfort? haha! Have a super Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED new Toms too...thanks for reminding me! Ahhh! now i have to go order some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to break down and buy a pair of TOMS. I have been wanting them for so long and I pick out a pair and put them in my online shopping cart only to not purchase them.

    We are still searching for 2 liters of kittens too.

    @Kelly Anne Scott: My mom got me one for Christmas and it is the best thing my pregnant self slept with. It helps. I will warn you.. hubby will probably NOT like it, it does take up a lot of room in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny that Toms tweeted you! You must be a big deal! :)

    ReplyDelete