Jun 14, 2013

12 Weeks!

Oh Friday, I never thought you'd get here. This week has drug on and on and on and on and on and it has been SO busy!

Monday was a grocery trip, Tuesday I watched our nieces, and Wednesday I had a hair appointment. Last night was very relaxed... I did nothing besides make dinner... and it wasn't delicious. It wasn't that I f'ed it up... it just wasn't a good combination of things. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Anywho, its time for another bumpdate :) I hit the 12 week mark this week so I'm almost to the 2nd trimester. I can't wait for it to get here because I keep hearing how great I am supposed to feel once I get to that point. This little rumor might be true since I'm feeling almost like my old self again. Just fat and sober.

**I don't have a bump picture. Like I said, this week was super busy and the hubs didn't wake up before I went to work this morning. Womp womp womp.**

Baby size: Plum
Any symptoms? sore boobs, always.
Cravings? Danny made his first craving run last night. In my defense, I was nice and asked him to do it on his way home from fishing last night. The item of my desire: Firecracker popsicles. those red, white and blue ones. It was all that I had imagined!
Favorite part so far? browsing for baby items, even though its overwhelming and I can already tell our bank account is going to suffer.
Least favorite part so far? being so dang tired, but that is easing up. I still miss wine. (I'll be at a party with a keg Saturday. Though my liver is happy I can't drink, the Overman in me is crying inside.)
Boy or Girl? Had yet ANOTHER boy dream. I was in labor, which lasted all of 30 minutes from what I could tell (like I said, it was a dream) and the doctor, who wasn't my real doctor, shouted IT'S A BOY.
Names? I have 2 girl names picked out. Danny loves one, but he said the other one doesn't fit a "chunky blonde girl" which is what our little girl would be lol. He also said that he wanted the boy name to Willie Nelson Summers. Fat chance. We are coming to an agreement on a REAL boy name though.

Tonight is date night! We're heading to the Big City (Indianapolis) for dinner and to go to Buy Buy Baby. I've got a 20% off coup and its time for me to spend more than I should on a Snoogle.. one of those awesome "C" shaped pregnancy pillows.  I just hope its worth it!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment