So What if....
- I laid on the couch until 1:30 on Saturday, took like a 2 hour nap on Sunday, and laid in bed until 12:30 on Monday... then came home from work early yesterday to lay in bed from 2:30-5:30. You can thank me for sparing you the long recap of my sleep fest.
- when my niece's got here yesterday I turned on Spongebob and let him do the entertaining for me.
- we knew our cat had kittens sometime Friday or Saturday and we didn't find them until last night, nor did we really look for them.
- we're planning on going to Michigan (we think) at the end of August for vacation and we've talked about it for a total of about 30 minutes thus far. (if you've been to/live in Michigan, feel free to leave suggestions!)
- I ate about 1/2 of a thing of dirt pudding on my own.
- I only work until 4 today after being gone most of yesterday and taking a 1/2 day tomorrow.
- the Graffiti Run is Sunday and I've only walked 3 miles once since I found out I was pregnant. This will be interesting.