May 29, 2013

So What Wednesday

I'm baaaaaaack. I had a post drafted for a weekend recap to put up yesterday and decided to save you all the agony of reading about me sleeping and being a lazy bum. Lets just go ahead and skip that and move onto better things, like So What Wednesday, that is hosted every week by Shannon at Life After I Dew .

So What if....
  •  I laid on the couch until 1:30 on Saturday, took like a 2 hour nap on Sunday, and laid in bed until 12:30 on Monday... then came home from work early yesterday to lay in bed from 2:30-5:30.  You can thank me for sparing you the long recap of my sleep fest.
  • when my niece's got here yesterday I turned on Spongebob and let him do the entertaining for me.
  • we knew our cat had kittens sometime Friday or Saturday and we didn't find them until last night, nor did we really look for them.
  • we're planning on going to Michigan (we think) at the end of August for vacation and we've talked about it for a total of about 30 minutes thus far. (if you've been to/live in Michigan, feel free to leave suggestions!)
  • I ate about 1/2 of a thing of dirt pudding on my own.
  • I only work until 4 today after being gone most of yesterday and taking a 1/2 day tomorrow.
  • the Graffiti Run is Sunday and I've only walked 3 miles once since I found out I was pregnant. This will be interesting.
That's all folks! Hope you have a good Wednesday. We're closer to the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment