May 24, 2013

9 Weeks!

Its officially been a month since I found out I was pregnant and I'm really starting to feel pregnant. Now is as good a time as any to start the bump-dates, even though theres's not really much of a bump going on there.

Baby size: Green olive
Any symptoms? Acne like I'm 13, some nausea, and extremely sore ta-ta's.  I experienced my first "cry for no f'ing reason" last night. Danny was a trooper. I'm also very tired.
Cravings? anything cheesy, juicy juice, brown sugar and cinnamon poptarts
Favorite part so far? Danny talking to our "jellybean."
Least favorite part so far? I could have REALLY used a beer, margarita or glass of wine yesterday.
Boy or Girl? Danny thinks boy, but I had a dream a couple weeks ago that we had a girl. We'll be finding out when we can so only time will tell.
Names? We have 2 girl names picked out, but boy names are tough for us since we have what seems like 20 nephews and everyone at the fire department has boys.




That's all for now! I hope everyone has fun and SAFE weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! And no worries, I'll have a margarita for you! :)

    ReplyDelete