Apr 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

Hey All!

I've seen this link up floatin' around a few blogs and I'm jumping in.  There are feelings, thoughts, actions that you don't really have a reason for. I find myself saying "whatever" to things and whatever = so what.

So what if...
- I've had a load of laundry in the dryer since Saturday thats been "freshened up" at least 4 times.
- I consider laundry that is dry and still in the dryer done.
- I ate 3 Reese Eggs Sunday night just to get them out of the house
- it takes me a good hour after I get to work to actually start working
- I woke up an hour late this morning. I'm the boss and I can be a little late to work :)
- our neices birthday party is at a dessert shop here in town and its going to be all I can think about until Saturday at 2pm.



In other news. I hung out with Jillian for a bit last night. We actually had a great time. I didn't wear my heart rate monitor so I'm not sure of what the calorie burn was, but I seriously think I got more out of it that I have been. There is no supporting evidence, but I felt sweat running down my face earlier in the work out and I even felt stronger. I don't know if this is because I took 2 days off, I wasn't racing against the number ticking away on my wrist, or if I just had the drive today. Whatever it is I'll take it. Eating without tracking is going super too. Its only day 2, but I've been responsible about it for 48 hours. One day at a time. No thats a lot... one meal and snack at a time.

Danny starts his 4 days off today and he is taking Sunday off, so he'll really have the next 6 days off. I can't wait to get some quality time with my man this week after the craziness that last week was. I really do love his work schedule. I feel a post about what its like to be a firefighters wife is on the horizon. :)

Have a good Wednesday. Friday is on its way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment