Sep 6, 2013

Sunshiiiine, Sunshiiiiiine

As soon as I saw the picture for the Sunshine Award the other day, the scene from Remember The Titans where the players are tormenting Sunshine popped into my head. The same thing happened this morning when Marcy over at The Mustache Diaries nominated me.

 
 
The Sunshine Award is a special way to acknowledge bloggers that you just enjoy. Their posts add some "sunshine" to your day. See what I did there.  As there is with just about everything in life, there are rules, but they're fun and easy rules to follow. And here we go.
 
 
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog - Check
2. Link to the person who nominated you -  The hilarious, honest, and motivating Marcy. This girl cracks me up and inspires me all at the same time. I just about love anyone that can make me laugh, soooo that means she's pretty awesome in my book.

3. Answer 10 questions about yourself - Below
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated. - even further below.
 
 
1.  What is your biggest fear? - Something happening to this baby that I have no control over.
2.  What is the one item you couldn't live without on a daily basis? - oh probably my phone. I joke about how I would like to live without it but I couldn't. I mean that thing gives me access to basically the entire world, the ability to find out what my friend's cousins mom's sister is doing on Facebook, directions to anywhere (except for that one time on my way to a meeting), and instant communication to my hubby. What's not to love?
3.  Have you ever been arrested? - I have not
4.  What is your favorite thing to pass time? - Well these days my favorite activity is laying on the couch and watching tv
5.  Do you collect anything? - Dust bunnies, until the maid swept them up this past weekend. I use to collect heads up pennies in college and I would take them with me when I took tests. They would rest comfortably in the left pocket of my pants for no reason other than the fact that I wrote with my left hand. Its a true story. I mean you can't make that kind of shit up, you really can't.
6.  How did you get started in blogging? - I kept reading all the cool blogs and was so inspired by how motivating they were. I found myself relating to some of them in ways that I couldn't relate with my real life friends for some reason. So, one day I created my little ole blog to join the fun as a way to document my life. I've been on a roller coaster for the last 3 years and hadn't really documented any of it and now I can.
7.  Do you have a lead foot when you drive? - Oh I certainly use to be until I got 3 speeding tickets in a matter of 18 months. One of which being pulled over by a state trooper on the interstate when he was IN FRONT OF ME. Being the insurance agent that I am, I knew I needed to take it easy on the pedal or I would be paying an arm, leg and left tit for insurance.
8.  What is the one movie you could watch on repeat and re sight all the words to? - Superbad. Chicka chicka yeah, fake ID fake ID.
9.  What's the worst present you have ever received? It's probably gonna have to be the cd my grandma got me one year. I just wrote country cd on my Christmas list and wasn't specific. I didn't care what I got really, until I got a cd full of "hits" from the 1960s. However, my brother has always won this contest hands down. Same grandma, likely the same Christmas, he got a bobblehead. Of an NSYNC member. Joey. Not even Justin or JC, the hot ones. Joey. My 10 year old brother got a Joey bobblehead.
10.  Do you like me?  - Uh, duhhhhh.
 
Now I nominaaate:
 
The Questions
1. What was the first concert you ever went too?
2. Are you what you wanted to be "when you grow up" If you've grown up that is?
3. What is the worst thing you got into trouble for as a kid/teenager?
4. Please describe the worst haircut you've ever had?
5. Do you have a bucket list? What is the first thing on it?
6. What is your go-to drink at a bar, restaurant, or get together?
7. If you could have one single thing from your Pinterest account, money is no object, what is it?
8. What is your least favorite chore?
9. Are you a cat or dog person?
10. If you could be on any game show, which one would it be?
 
Haaaave fun!
 
And as promised, here is the pic of the new do! Getting ready this morning was a breeze!
 
 BEFORE 
 
 
 AFTER
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. "I told her what time it was!"

    No one ever knows what Im talking about when I say that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair it is soo super cute. Thanks for nominating me. I will be answerign your questions and passing it on next Tuesday. I love visiting your blog and I can't wait to meet your little and I love hearing about your journey through pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut my hair a few months before my daughter was born and I was so glad I did it. Cut blow drying time in half! It looks super cute on you! LOVE the bangs!

    ReplyDelete