Sep 25, 2013

So What Wednesday

Hump Daaaaayyy.

Well this week is just flying by and I am pretty pumped up about that. Wednesdays have turned into my busy, hectic, want to pull my hair out and have a bottle glass of wine days so hopefully this one goes smoothly. Now that I say this, I'm sure Tucker will decide to make his grand appearance on a Wednesday in December. That would only make sense wouldn't it?

One of my favorite parts about Wednesday is linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.  It's been a few weeks since I've participated because like I said, Wednesdays kind of suck.  Well I'm back and hoping this link-up can take some of the suck out of it.

P.S. I could NOT figure out how to use the new pic because I'm still blogging-challenged.
 
 
 
SO WHAT IF...
-  I think the work they are doing on the railroad crossing next to my house is the biggest inconvenience of 2013 because it causes me to have to drive at least 2 miles out of my way to get to work, which is only 1 mile away. This TRIPLES my drive time to work.
- I'm complaining about my commute time to work being tripled and its still only 10 minutes.
- We went to dinner with another couple last night and I only ate half of my entrée so I could eat it for lunch today.. and then ate it within an hour of us being home last night.
- I full on cried last night because our toilet wasn't working right and Danny wasn't sure what was wrong. 1 bathroom + a pregnant bladder = tears.
- I am just about as excited for the Grey's Anatomy premiere tomorrow night as I normally am for Christmas... every Christmas other than this one since I'm due to have a baby that day.
- I think this Daddy Sticker Chart that I saw on Facebook the other day is the funniest thing I'll probably see or hear of this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment