1. Baby Appointment - This went so well yesterday. We started out with an ultrasound and our little guy is still a little guy. Danny and I both got a little worried his man parts disappeared. Why? I don't really know. It probably had something to do with the fact that there are boxes and boxes of baby boy clothes sitting in the nursery. After the ultrasound we had our regular appointment and the doctor had nothing but good news. The placenta is no longer an issue and I won't be having a scheduled c-section. I talked to her about my back concerns and we're just going to see what happens. I have great ultrasound pics to share, but I'll share those next week after my mom gets a chance to see them in person since she reads this little bloggy blog.
2. My breakfast - Today I whipped up a yummy breakfast treat that has me all excited for fall. It was Apple Pie Yogurt. While everyone and the mom get pumped about pumpkins, and I'm over her ready for apple stuff. While I love pumpkin (I tried a pumpkin spice latte for the first time a couple weeks ago... heavently) I LOOOOOVE apple stuff. I don't necessarily love caramel apples, but I love cider (regular and hard), apple desserts, apple butter, applesauce... and caramel apple shakes from Steak n Shake. Anywho, back to the yogurt. All I did was chop 1/2 of an apple into small pieces and put that on top of a thing of vanilla yogurt. Then I sprinkled it with some apple pie spice that I had in the cabinet from a recipe I made last year. Delish! It would have been even more delish had there been some graham crackers to play the role of the crust.
3. Fall TV - The second best thing about the season after the fall yummies. Fall TV starts tonight in the Summers home with Last Man Standing on ABC. It stars Tim Allen.. you know Tim the Tool Man Taylor from Home Improvement. We think it is hilarious! In Home Improvement Tim had 3 boys and in this show he has 3 girls and he works at an outdoorsy shop (Think Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop). The guys from Duck Dynasty are on it tonight so it should be good. We won't be home tonight because its homecoming for our high school so thank goodness for DVR.
4. Festivals - Its Fall Festival time around here in these parts. The next 3 weekends there are some pretty good ones. This weekend is a small one, next weekend is a HUGE one that I've never been too but have always heard good things, and then the next weekend there is one right here in our hometown. Once festivals start popping up on the calendar, thats when I feel like its fall. So I'm excited.
5. Mr. Summers birthday - Its October 1st and I have NO CLUE what to get him other than be lame and give him a gift card. COOL. I'm officially on the hunt for a good idea.
It's time for me to go knock out this last work day of the week so I can get onto my fun filled weekend.