Sep 27, 2013

Five on Friiiiiday!

Yay for Friday. I think I jinxed myself on Wednesday when I said Wednesdays are usually my worst day. Typically they end up being the busiest. To the point where I can't even tell you what I did that day sometimes. However! Yesterday was rough. Things just kept popping up and I ended up having 2 afternoon meetings, which I don't like to do, and I didn't get home until 6:30. Womp womp. Erin likes to get home at 4:30. But, I made some money out of it so it'll be worth it!

Lets get to the easiest and one of the best link ups in all of the blog world... Five on Friday with Darci @ the good life blog.

1. Weekend to-do list. There's just a lot on it for Saturday. I really need to get the baby's room cleaned out and in order to do that, I have to clean out the spare bedroom. And the things in the spare bedroom need to go in the shed, which is Danny's job. I also need to go through my craft supplies. I need to minimize and find a new storage system (yeah I think I said this like a month and a half ago and still haven't done anything about it.) I also need to purge my closet. I have tons of jeans in there that I've only worn like 10 times in the last 2 or 3 years. I obviously don't love them. The kitchen needs attention too. Where is my maid?

2. Banana Bread - its happening this weekend. Not sure if I want to stick with the recipe my former roomie gave me or try a new one.  I remember seeing a 3 ingredient recipe on Pinterest that I've wanted to try, but I don't know if I'm feeling brave enough. Banana bread sounds great and I don't want to be disappointed. Has anyone made the easy one?

3. In-Laws - I hit the jackpot. I've probably said this before too, but I really truly did. I ran into Danny's stepdad yesterday at the gas station and he pumped my gas for me. His dad has done this before too. Such gentlemen they are. And my mom texted me yesterday telling me my baby shower is going to be awesome. She's helping my sister-in-laws with it and they're just wonderful. Great party planners and have been nothing but welcoming to me since day 1. I know in-laws can cause some trouble, but mine are the exception to that.


4. Grey's Anatomty -  My world is right again now that its back on, except for the fact that my BFF Shelby isn't here to watch it with me anymore.  She just moved to Texas. We plan on watching it at the same time, most weeks anyway, except for last night. The whole 9/8c threw her off.. she thought it would be on 9 there. Nope. It started at 8 for her. I certainly watched it though and it made my jaw drop on a few occasions.  Its going to be a great season!

5. Weekend weather - The high on Saturday is 81. WTF is that about? Its practically October. I'm over it and ready for sweaters, cardigans, hot chocolate, boots (provided that I can put them on myself), soup and all things fall. I can't get into fall mode when its 80. Lets get it together Mother Nature!



That's what is on my mind on this Friday morning. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. we are in Florida... i WISH it could be 81 more often, instead of higher :(( actually, no. i would like NORMAL fall weather, or even california fall weather. well, let's just say i'm jealous. and, i have never heard of 3 ingredient banana bread. mine has like fifteen ingredients (kidding) but i could also eat the whole loaf lol!

    ReplyDelete