1. I spent the better part of my morning in the walk-in clinic at the orthopedic center. 3 hours and an x-ray later, I walked out with an appointment for an MRI on Monday and a little more confidence in my self-diagnosis... which is a stress fracture. The doctor didn't like a couple of things on my bones in my lower leg that he saw on the x-ray, so he wants to take a better look. Lovely. I can't help but be a little surprised that I have a bone issue. I mean, I do have an extra vertebrae (which is really not that uncommon), an extra bone in my foot, and my right hand had a weird thing go on with it when I was in high school. What's one more right? So, until I get the results of the MRI, which will hopefully be Wednesday, I am instructed to take it as easy as I can with a 13 month old. He said I could walk as long as it doesn't bother me, but it's like 35 degrees out and I don't own a working treadmill.
2. The good news is though that I FINISHED T25! I knew it wouldn't come without pain on Wednesday, but its done and over with. I plan on sharing my before and after pictures on Wednesday! As a preview, here are some before pictures.
3. My January challenge of no sweets is starting to become, well, a challenge. I drive by the bakery here in town at least once a day and it makes me want a damn cake pop. I've only ever had one from there, but it was the best cake pop I've ever had. She just makes delicious cake. However, I've decided what I want my first sweet to be. These bad boys...
HERE) I mean, I just gained 3 pounds looking at them, but I love cheesecake and I L-O-V-E peanut butter. I will be buying the ingredients on January 31st and making them on February 1st. And don't think I haven't planned my last treats before each new challenge begins and first treats before a challenge ends. Because I'll be picking up an order of hot pepper cheese cubes on my way home from getting the ingredients for the peanut butter cheesecake bars since February is fried foods and then March is dairy.
4. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I've already figured out what I'm getting Danny, which will not be disclosed until the gift is given. And that could be any time between next weekend and the actual holiday. If you're new around here, I have a hard time waiting to give gifts. And so does Danny. Anyways, I'm having a hard time coming up with sometime to Danny from Tucker. My goal for the weekend is to get my gift to him done, and then work on Tucker's.
5. And we can't have a post without a picture of Tuck. Can he stop looking like a 3 year old already? I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was headed off to preschool next year.