I'm back to link up with Shannon for So What Wednesday.
- I just want wine. White, red, cranberry apple, box, bottle... I don't have a preference. I just want it. And some hard cider.
- One of my goals for maternity leave is to win a swag bag from Bethenny Frankel. Nearly every night she will tweet a question about that day's show and the winner gets some serious swag.
- I changed into sweats and plopped my ass on the couch to watch General Hospital as soon as I got home from work yesterday. I had to find out who won custody of the babe and couldn't wait another second.
- I'm probably going to talk my brother into coming to my house after work just to carry Tucker's extremely heavy cubicle system into the living room so I can put it together tonight. Uncle Drew might get some dinner out of it.
- Danny has the whole weekend off, causing me to have the expectation that we're going to get the crib set up, furniture arranged how we want, remaining items purchased, my Jeep cleaned out and the carseat installed.
- I just want to spend a whole entire day snuggling with Diesel. He's been super snuggly lately and its been sweet.
- there are days I wish I still earned my income twirling ice cream cones and flipping burgers.