Oh Friday I am so glad you're here! I have been just exhausted this week. Work hasn't been too stressful, but the first part of the week was super busy and that has made it hard to stay motivated in the last half. I just have to make it 3 more weeks and one of those weeks is Thanksgiving week so it'll be a short week. I think I can, I think I can.
If you're here from Holly's giveaway, welcome! :)
If you're here from the Five on Friday link up with Darci, welcome! :) Lots of exciting things going on in the blog world today.
My 5 on Friday has a theme to it. I'm going to list the 5 things I'm looking forward too about not being pregnant. *GASP!* Pregnancy is a magical time and there is nothing that brings me more joy than knowing that I am growing a life inside of me and watching/feeling those baby kicks and rolls on the inside is amazing. Easily one of my favorite parts. But we can all be honest about one thing... it's not always pleasant and we've all wished our husbands/partners could take on the responsibility for a day or 2. Your body hurts, sleeping sucks, and it can be physically/mentally/emotionally draining. Now that I am 35 weeks, I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and the things about my pre-pregnancy life, and new life, are getting closer.
1. First and foremost, I am looking forward to baby snuggles and being a mom. I might be more excited about watching Danny be a dad though. He practices with Diesel a lot... he holds him like a baby, carries him to bed, tries to make him mind like he would a child, and he even reads to him. Its quite precious really.
2. You better believe the second thing I'm most looking forward too is an adult beverage. Wednesday was one of those work days where you want to start drinking before it even ends. When you're pregnant, you can't unwind with a glass of wine or beer. Instead, you have to find another outlet. The weather has been shiiitty so I can't walk at the park. And as much as I'd like to walk, it hurts and I'm tired. So what do I do, I unwind from my day with some cookies or something else that is just as healthy. No bueno!
3. Speaking of walking at the park, I can't wait do that and go back to Zumba. I have missed both of those like you wouldn't believe. Most importantly, I need them because I've taken about a 3 month break from physical activity. Its so terrible. Hopefully I will be able to master taking both the baby in the stroller and Diesel with me. I joked with Danny that we should have gotten a double stroller so Diesel could sit with Tucker. He would LOVE it!
4. Stomach sleeping. Holy crap am I over sleeping on my sides. My hips hurt from it even though I have the ever beloved Snoogle. I will likely cry tears of joy the first night I can sleep on my stomach. It'll be a beautiful night.
5. Sleep in general. This getting up every hour and a half is for the birds. I miss the days when I got up only once. My life needs me to have more sleep.