I just don't really have much to say these days. Things have been pretty uneventful, but pretty busy around these parts. Work is slowing down a little, but still making me want to pull my hair our somedays. I'm also still a little worthless on the housework/cooking front. Get it together, Erin!
I can always participate in So What Wednesday with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" since I tend to say "whatever" to a lot of things, especially these days! I can't add the cute little So What Wednesday picture though. My laptop is being an asshole and says "Internet Explorer has stopped working" everytime I try to add a picture. Anyone have any tips on how to get this to not happen?
So What If...
- I had a piece of cheesecake for lunch yesterday and justified it by saying I didn't feel good, which I felt like I was getting a cold.
- I also used said cold as a reason to take an hour and a half lunch so I could lay down for an hour.
- It took me a good hour to decide between an elephant ear and strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone at the fair last night.
- when I get out of bed in the morning, I cover Diesel up like a human.
- I'm just now starting to pay bills online.
- I'm going to a baby shower on Sunday and the only thing I've purchased is an outfit
- I'm contemplating another english muffin
- I haven't cooked anything since Sunday when I made chicken and noodles
- I'm kind of hoping the doctor decides to do an ultrasound tomorrow at our appointment and we can find out if Jellybean is a boy or girl.
Hope you all have a good Wednesday!