Oct 24, 2016

Weekend Recap

The weekend began a little early last Friday.  October is a quiet month around the office with all of the farmers out in the field, so we usually take off a couple of hours early, if not at lunch. I went home to change clothes, let Diesel out and then headed to pick Tucker up. We went to CVS to rent a movie and get bubble bath then headed to pick dinner up. I noticed Tucker was starting to doze off on the way to pick dinner up, so I decided to put a pull up on him before we headed home. It was a good thing I did.
That would be a chip next to his arm.


He slept from 5:30-10:15, was up for an hour, then went back to sleep until about 7. I think there was a wake up in there that required me to lay in bed with him. I can't remember because they happen so frequently.

Saturday we lounged and watched the Zootopia from the night before. We planned on attending fire truck rides at the park, but there was a massive fit thrown and doing something fun after that seemed wrong. We went to lunch and shopping with my mom so I could return some pants I ordered online and pick up a couple more shirts. Danny was home when we got home, which was good since I was pretty much done doing anything for the rest of the night. We ate dinner and I proceeded to lay on the couch or in the chair until I went to bed.

Sunday was more shopping. This time with Danny's mom. She has already purchased outfits for Christmas pictures for 4 out of the 5 grandchildren, Tucker being the only one left. Each year there is always one kid that is hard to shop for. This year it was Tucker. 8 stores later, we finally figured out an outfit. Thank you, Babies R Us. And also thank you for the bribe that is placed at the entrance of the store. As a parent that isn't too proud to bribe her child, it is much appreciated.

After stopping at one more store on the way home, we grabbed shakes from Steak n Shake and headed home. I. Was. Beat! Even more so than Saturday. My back was hurting so bad I couldn't even take a shower. I sat and let Tucker play with water, food coloring and baking soda. This provided rest time for 20 minutes and it was great.


We ate dinner, he went to bed and I sat in the recliner while I ordered groceries and watching This Is Us.

Now Monday is here. Only 3 more sleeps until we find out if Baby Goofy is a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment