Oct 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

I don't have much time this morning so I'm doing a very quick recap of our pretty boring weekend. It works out that it was pretty boring.

Friday I picked Tucker up early so we could run over to the accountants office and drop payroll stuff off. They enjoy seeing him and since he got his hair cut it was time to take him in. After that we roamed around trying to find Danny's Halloween costume and some other things. We picked up dinner and headed home for some cuddles and bedtime. After he was down, I wrapped our last batch of change before our trip. That's how we build up spending money for trips. Any change we get from any purchases goes into a cup/Danny's center console and I wrap it.

Saturday was supposed to be a busy and fun day visiting 1812 days and our friends at the campground to take Tuck trick or treating. Right when I was getting in the shower, I noticed Tucker was a little warm. 100.3. It could have been teething, but he'd been having green snot so we stayed home. We wanted to go to the pumpkin patch Sunday and we wanted him better for vacation. We were kind of bummed, but our house enjoyed being cleaned as well.

Sunday we were able to go to the pumpkin patch. Tucker was feeling a little better so we felt good about going. He wasn't real into it, but I told Danny I wasn't really sure how we were expecting a 10 month old to react. Although, he did enjoy the pumpkins and just had to keep touching them.

So over it.



After the pumpkin patch, we made a quick Target trip (its better for our bank account if Danny is with me) then met my mom, brother and his girlfriend at Buffalo Wild Wings for a vacation planning dinner to talk about when we're leaving, who is bringing what, etc. We are so excited to go! Once we were home, I got Tucker to bed, moved some laundry, did dishes and started packing. We have a busy couple of days ahead of us so it was best that I start.

Time for me to start working. I'm taking a half day today to go look at some new wheels and I have quite a bit to do with work before I peace out for a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment