Nov 29, 2016

24 weeks!

As expected, the holidays are making this part of my pregnancy fly by.





Baby size: corn - that is literally all my app says. Corn.
Any symptoms?  still feeling a little sick. heartburn is pretty routine at this point. I got a little dizzy on Sunday and I am blaming pregnancy. Short of breath easily.
Favorite part this week? Tucker loving on the baby
Least favorite part this week? feeling large
Boy or Girl? GIRL!
Names? Still testing out the 2. I think they are loved equally so this will be tough.








I'm starting to feel large. I think it is partly due to Thanksgiving and eating like it was my job, so hopefully by the end of the week I feel 6 months pregnant instead of 8. It doesn't help that I look 8 months pregnant though. This is 8 months pregnant with Tucker.
 
I have not been walking like I would like too or planned on. I really just have not been active this pregnancy and I'm starting to regret it. I know there were a couple of months were I really couldn't, but I've been able to walk for the last month and have twice. I'm going to TRY to get up early tomorrow morning and walk on our treadmill. We'll see how this goes when my alarm actually goes off at 5am.
 
We are getting pictures done tonight. Or I should say today since they are at 4:30 since it is dark by 6pm. Its a little early in pregnancy to be doing it, but I want to get family pictures, maternity pictures and Tucker's 3 year old pictures all done at the same time. Plus, I'm quickly approaching the point in pregnancy where I don't feel great about how I look so now is a great time.
 
That's it for this week. Maybe next week I'll have a preview of our pictures and a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment