In an effort to get me out of my sour mood and move past it, I'm stealing this fun post idea from the beautiful mama-to-be Julie @ Just the Joys, who stole it from Ericka @ This Crazy Thing Called Life.
Here we go!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Erin Shell
4. Polly... only about 2 people call me this. I told them how my Grammy's middle name was Esther and she really wanted a granddaughter to share that name with her. She thought the name Polly would be a good first name. I'll wait while you put it together...
Four jobs I've had:
2. the best damn milkshake maker Dortees has ever seen
3. I straightened panties at Victoria's Secret for a few months
4. June 2008-June 2010, I was basically my dad's assistant. Then when he passed away I took over the insurance agency.
Four movies I've watched more than once:
2. Sweet Home Alabama
Four books I recommend:
1. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
2. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
3. It Starts with Food. I'm only 5 chapters in and its been so eye opening
4. That's all I can think of so far. I know that I do not recommend The Going to Bed Book.
Four places that I have lived:
1. Anderson, IN
2. Muncie, IN
3. our current small town
Four places I have visited:
1. Ft. Myers Beach, FL
2. Orange Beach, AL
4. California. We took a big family trip and went to San Fran and Huntington Beach. Loved both of them!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
2. in the sand
3. with a bottomless cocktail
4. on a comfy lounge chair.
Four things I don't eat:
1. Baked beans, peas
4. Raw onions. Really though, if they aren't covered in batter and then fried, I'm not going to eat them. I wanted to do this on Saturday, but our waitress was really nice so I didn't.
Four of my favorite foods:
3. I honestly love a good salad
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
3. Modern Family
4. Mysteries of Laura
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. our Alaskan cruise in June with Danny's family
2. camping trips
3. adding on a mudroom so I can move my dirt out of the kitchen. Seriously though.
4. getting rid of a few properties that my brother and me own.
And for fun, 4 more completely useless facts about me:
1. I tend to choose what color of plates/bowls we eat off of based on the food we're eating so it looks pretty. I'm all about presentation.
2. 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
3. I have an extra bone in my left foot and it looks like I have 2 ankle bones on the inside of my foot.
4. The flat sheet and blanket on our bed HAS to be a certain way before I get in bed. If the tags aren't at the bottom, I cannot deal.