Jun 23, 2014

Weekend Recap

We have arrived at another Monday morning. I did not want to come back to work this morning. Nope, not at all. Its going to be another busy week around here! This is pretty much how I felt about it.


The weekend started off with 2 T25 workouts for this mama. I had a major case of the Don't Wants on Thursday and really wanted to go to bed. So I did just that. I planned on getting up at 5am so I would have enough time after I pumped to work out. Nope. Tucker had other plans and got up at 5:30 and that left me with 2 workouts to do that evening. I got them done and it wasn't too bad. I don't want to do it again really, but it wasn't bad.  Friday also brought the beginnings of a tooth for Mr. Tucker!

Saturday I got up and did yet another T25 workout. Saturdays are my scheduled double days but I just don't know when that will actually workout for me. After I worked out, I got myself ready to head to a bridal shower for my big sis in my sorority. Two of my Pi Phi sisters picked me up at my house and visited with Tucker before we headed over. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up.


Danny and Tuck picked me up from the shower so we could go to dinner at a place called Fuji. Its a Japanese Steakhouse and Hibachi Grill. It was pretty good! It had been a while since just the 3 of us went to dinner so it was nice. When we got home we gave the little dude some Tylenol to help with his new chompers then he went to bed and we relaxed the rest of the night.

Sunday was just a plain old day. Tuck and I went to Target and Kohls and that was pretty much the highlight of the day.

It was a rather low key, normal weekend. I need those every once in a while so it was kind of nice!

1 comment:

  1. Tuck- I feel the same way about Monday's buddy...... My little was/is getting teeth too. It was hell this weekend.

    ReplyDelete