Apr 28, 2016

50 Completely Random Things

On the 31 Day Challenge today, the topic was "Earliest Childhood Memory" Well, the only thing I can think of is I was riding a bike around the pool table in the basement of our old house and fell and hit  my head. On cement. It for sure rung my bell. And I think I was wearing a nightgown. And I was down there with my dad and one of my grandpas? That's it.

See that wouldn't have taken very long. So, I pulled this questionnaire from the early days of Living A Love Song that I originally pulled from my Facebook page. I filled this out originally during a college lecture class. Nice, I know. I like re-doing these to see how my answers change. Its been almost 3 years to the day so today is really a perfect time to redo this!

1) Favorite object in your office?
 Pictures of Tucker.  

2) Did you go to college? Where and what for?
 Ball State University. Chirp Chirp!

3) Do you own guns?
 Danny owns a few. Guns are a hobby of is. I own a Nerf gun though!

4) What flavor do you drink at sonic?
 I just looked at the menu because we don't have a Sonic. The closest one is like an hour away. I'm down for any of the limeades.

7) Favorite song?
 At the moment: Better in Boots by Tyler Farr. Its been a fave since December.
All time: The Good Stuff and Don't Happen Twice by Kenny Chesney.

 8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
 At least one cup of coffee. Today it was 2.

9) Can you do pushups?
 I can! I can do about 10. Thank you, Chalene Johnson.

10) Can you do a chin up?
um, no. not even a little bit. - this was my answer 3 years ago. Still applies.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
 I don't wear much jewelry. I wear my wedding/engagement rings every day. The necklace Danny got me for our first Christmas is in my dresser drawer in a knot.

12) Do you like bleu cheese?
 Big fat no. When Danny and I order salads at restaurants, he'll order bleu cheese dressing and I'll get ranch. I make him test them first because I just can't.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
no. my mom was when she was 7 months pregnant with me though. Fun fact about that. Her doctor told her to go home and drink a screwdriver so that she wouldn't go into labor. I blame him for my love of booze. - Also my original answer. Still applies.

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
 I'm kind of dramatic about some things out of the gate and then I'll get mad about overreacting.

16) What’s your middle name?
Michelle - obviously still the same.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I have to pee. - This was the same.
Garth Brooks is the man. - Currently on Pandora.
My head hurts.

 18) List the jobs you've had?
My first real job was at an ice cream/food place here in town. I make a mean shake. I was my dad's slave for a few years at his business. It paid well. I worked at Victorias Secret for a few months. - Also the same.

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
 Water
Coffee
La Croix - This is new.

 20) Current worry?
 Honestly, getting pregnant. We got pregnant with Tucker the first month and the second pregnancy was a surprise so it taking longer than a few months is not something I was mentally and emotionally  prepared for. I realize this is completely normal.

21) Current hate right now?
 That I don't have a money tree.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
 Tucker and I stayed at my moms and ordered Chili's take out. After Tucker went to bed my mom and I watched Chrisley Knows Best and drank champagne. It was pretty awesome.

24) Where would you like to be right now if you could choose?
 On a beach. I'm not picky about which one as long as it was near the all-inclusive resort that I was staying at.

25) Name three things that get on your nerves
When Danny leaves the shower head pointing towards the shower curtain. Whyyyyy?
When people ask questions about something that I've explained how to do at least 5 times.
When people don't follow through with plans.

 27) What shirt are you wearing?
 One from Kiki La Rue. Its from a few years ago.

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
 Couldn't tell ya.

29) Can you whistle?
 I can a little bit!

30) Favorite color?
 purple.

31) Would you be a pirate?
 I said no originally, but pirates drink rum all day so I can't see why this would be a bad thing. Rum is my fave.

35) What's in your pocket?
 I meant to put a $20 in my pocket to give to my brother but that didn't happen.

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
 Tucker crying for the first 20 minutes he was awake. It was either laugh or cry myself so I chose to laugh.
However, the last thing to make me laugh so hard I cry was my mom telling me about her coworkers son coming home and looking his mom square in the face and say "I'm going to f**k you up." I literally cried I the middle of a restaurant.

 37) Favorite restaurant
sit down - Buffalo Wild Wings.
Fast food - Qdoba or Taco Bell. These are the same. Which means I'm still gross.

39) Do you love where you live?
 Town wise, yes. House wise, we love it a little less than we originally did but I think we'll go back to loving it once that damn mudroom is done and people quit riding dirt bikes and 4wheelers at 10pm. But its almost summer so that's probably not going to happen.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house ?
 1. We had 2 but the one in our room went to the camper.

41) What was the best day of your life?
Wedding Day. - Still the same.

42) How many dogs do you have?
Just my baby Diesel. I really don't think I could handle another one. - Still applies. Danny wants a second dog but wont commit to being the one to let said dog out in the middle of the night to pee. So, no dog for Danny!

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope my husband always has a crush on me. - Still the same!

44) What is to your left?
 phone, calculator, water, bills, pens, all kinds of shit.

45) What is your favorite movie?
Sweet Home Alabama - I can't remember the last time we watched a movie.

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
 The beach. I don't care which one.

49) Where were you at 1 AM last night?
 Snoozing away!

 50) First thought after you woke up this morning?
 If I hurry, I can get ready and drink my coffee in peace!

Do you feel like you can now about the rest of your day now that you know these things about me? You're welcome. Haha. Happy Thursday though. I love Thursdays!

2 comments:

  1. It took us 10 months to get pregnant the first time and 8 the second time. In hindsight that isn't a long amount of time but it sure felt like it when we were in it. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! My questions is why do they move the shower head in the first place. Really what is the reason. I ask Tim all the time but he ignores me or acts as if he doesn't hear me and I never get an answer. And my favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama. I just watched it a month ago because I hadn't watched it in so long.

    ReplyDelete