Feb 22, 2017

36 weeks

I totally spaced this yesterday and at this point that could mean I miss doing a bumpdate. Not good!


Baby size: crenshaw melon? whatever that is.
Any symptoms?  still have heartburn. my back, hips, and pelvis hurt all the time.
Favorite part this week? Feeling "ready" at home
Least favorite part this week? Experiencing all of the emotion. Sometimes in 10 minutes.
Boy or Girl? GIRL!
Names? Charlee Danielle

I'm reaching the point where I'm ready to be done, but I'm not quite there. Other than it hurting to do practically anything, I feel pretty good. I'm not super exhausted and my blood pressure has been good. No swelling. I'm still wearing my wedding ring but take it off at night since my hands get a little bigger over night. I've only had a few contractions since the last episode so that's good. Nothing showing up on the NST.

There just isn't much going on at this point. The house is ready. Just need to wash bottles and pacifiers. Bags have been packed. Car seat base is installed. The freezer is stocked with meals. I even got some burritos made.

Work is still mostly ready. I keep having things come up as time goes on, but nothing too major. I have this fantasy of just checking out completely when Charlee gets here for a few weeks, but I just don't think that's realistic.

Danny thinks she'll be here within the next week. I honestly have no idea. I go back and forth between thinking she's going to be in there until closer to 38 weeks, if not 39, and thinking she's got to be running out of room like Tucker did since my uterus didn't change shape between pregnancies. I do know that she is very low and making her way towards the exit.

Tomorrow we have appointments all morning: growth ultrasound, NST and 36 week check up. Tomorrow is my LAST progesterone shot too. After that, who knows what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment