Feb 14, 2017

35 weeks

I hate that I am only posting on Tuesdays, but that's all I have the time and energy for these days. Plus I'm solo parenting until Saturday morning pretty much so I'm pretty tapped out already.


Baby size: honeydew melon
Any symptoms?  heartburn is back (thanks, Girl Scout cookies). things hurt. I'm exhausted. A few contractions.
Favorite part this week? Baby girl had a growth spurt!
Least favorite part this week? Not being able to get all the things done.
Boy or Girl? GIRL!
Names? Charlee Danielle

I am feeling like about 90%. Still hanging onto some congestion in my chest, but my head and nose are clear so the antibiotics and Mucinex are working. The Mucinex is also playing games with my sugar numbers, but that's to be expected.

Our appointment last Thursday went really well. Charlee has almost caught back up to where she is supposed to be. She was measuring just a week smaller than 34 weeks, so she isn't 3-4 weeks too small anymore. There was either a growth spurt or the original measurements a few weeks ago were wrong. Either way I am relieved! My suspicions of her starting to drop were also confirmed. The nurse could barely get to her head on the ultrasound to measure it. I've had a few contractions, but they only lasted for about an hour Sunday night. I was able to walk them off. Not sure if that's how you're supposed to do it, but I figured if they were still coming and going after doing the dishes and folding laundry then it was the real deal. It was not. The NST didn't show any yesterday either.

We took Tucker one on last fun outing as a family of 3 over the weekend: an indoor bounce house place plus lunch of his choice. He had a blast!





It may not have been our last weekend as a family of 3, but I am pretty sure its going to be the last weekend I feel like doing anything like that haha. Plus Danny and I are going to dinner for Valentine's Day this Saturday so it wasn't even an option.



Our house is pretty much baby ready. I still haven't made the burritos that I want to make or busy bags for Tucker. Maybe I'll do the bags tonight since my Valentine will be at a couple meetings tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment