May 6, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday: 5/6/15

I have just enough spare time this morning before I get started on work to join in Weigh-In Wednesday and share the rest of Danny and I's meals with you. Since we ended early, I'm giving you the last 10 days all at once. I'm hoping tomorrow or Friday I can recap the Whole30(more like Whole25) experience for you all and give you my thoughts.

Let's start with the weigh-in though. I'm going with the number I saw on the scale Friday morning since that was the first day off of the Whole30. Plus, today's number would have been rough. We had friends over last night and I'm feeling the effects a 16" pizza(obviously I didn't eat this all by myself) and 2 bottles of wine (we each drank the equivalent of one). It was such a good Tuesday though. Anyways...
Last time: 158.8
Post Whole30 weigh in: 153.8

I lost 5 pounds. I am more than happy with these results. Now Danny? He lost 20 pounds. 20 freaking pounds. Men..

Onto the food.

Day 15:

Breakfast - 3 eggs with spinach and hot sauce, pork and cantaloupe
Lunch - salad with chicken, tomatoes, egg and salsa (I went out with friends)
Dinner - some extremely lemony chicken, cauli rice and broccoli
Snacks - larabar and watermelon

Day 16:

Breakfast - sausage and sweet potato casserole (hands down, the best thing I ate the entire time) with watermelon
Lunch - more non compliant honey Dijon pork, cauli rice, broccoli
Dinner - hamburger patty on salad with a potato
Snack - larabar over strawberries

Day 17:

Breakfast - 2 sausage links, 3 eggs with spinach, watermelon
Lunch - salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and pork with Southwest Ranch Tessamae's dressing, carrots and blackberries
Dinner - 2 chicken drumsticks, broccoli and butternut squash
Snack - strawberries with almond butter

Day 18:

Breakfast - sausage and sweet potato casserole with watermelon
Lunch - spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs and sauce, banana
Dinner - shrimp taco salad (another Mexican restaurant failed me again and didn't mention beans being in the salad on the menu). I ate 2 chicken drumsticks before we went since I knew I wouldn't get full
Snacks - I had 2 larabars this day. whoops.

Day 19:

Breakfast - 3 sausage links, 3/4 apple, strawberries and almond butter
Lunch - salad with chicken from 2 drumsticks, cucumbers, tomatoes and green peppers with SW Ranch Tessamae's, 3/4 sweet potato and a banana
Dinner - ribeye with brussel sprouts
Snack - Larabar

Day 20:

Breakfast - banana and bacon
Lunch - chicken sausage (wasn't compliant but didn't know until after I opened the package) with peppers over lettuce with maro
Dinner - chicken dinner fundraiser. I ate mashed potatoes. This was my first intentional cheat.
Snack - cashews, larabar for dessert after the dinner

Day 21:

Breakfast - eggs & larabar
Lunch - zucchini noodles, turkey, blackberries at home. then I went to a bridal shower where I had pulled beef (no bbq sauce), raw veggies and fruit. I also had champagne punch. The writing was on the wall at this point.
Dinner - lettuce wrapped burger with broccoli and cauliflower

Day 22:

Breakfast - bacon and apple with almond butter
Lunch - turkey lettuce boats with tomato and mustard, cucumbers and celery dipped with SW Ranch and a Larabar
Dinner - grilled chicken salad with tomatoes, peppers, and cucumber with Zesty Ranch Tessamae's I think.
Snacks - another larabar and bacon. the salad wasn't filling.

Day 23:

Breakfast - 3 eggs with mushrooms, spinach and ham, strawberries
Lunch - spaghetti squash with chicken sausage peppers and sauce, blackberries
Dinner - egg roll in a bowl with cauli rice and shrimp (another favorite that we will have frequently!)
Snack - larabar

Day 24:

Breakfast - same but kiwi instead of strawberries
Lunch - same but an apple with almond butter instead of blackberries
Dinner - subway salad with chicken, peppers, tomato, cucumber with SW Ranch
Snack - larabar

Day 25: The last day

Breakfast - 3 sausage links (the cut up sausage is Tucks) and apple with almond butter
Lunch - stew. People took me out and this was as compliant as I could get
Dinner - meatloaf muffins and mashed cauli
Snack - carrots and cucumbers. And then I had a cocktail after Tuck went to bed to celebrate the awesome day I had.

And that's a wrap on our Whole25. And that's it for today. I'll be back sometime with my thoughts on the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment