Feb 12, 2014

The next few weeks...

So this week has already been exhausting and its only Wednesday morning.  Its that time of year at work again where the days run together and I wonder if I'll make it out alive. Just have to make it to March 15th and things calm down again.

Over the next month, posts might become few and far between. I'll be doing a lot of traveling and that requires me to leave in the morning and make sure I'm out the door by 7:45, which leaves little time to write posts, or even just hit submit.

Another reason I may be absent is my Gram. She's not doing well. I took her to the hospital back in October.. and she hasn't been home since. Its been a pattern of hospital, nursing home, hospital, different nursing home, hospital, a different hospital, nursing home for 36 hours and back at the hospital. She had a heart attack Friday night or Saturday morning and has pretty much gone downhill since then.  She is in a lot of pain and our family has some difficult decisions to make over the next few days or weeks. We aren't really sure how long we have left with her.

On a lighter note, I went to Zumba last night. Holy shit, Batman. Throughout my pregnancy, the most exercise I got at one time was walking 3 miles. And the last time that happened was most likely September? Hell probably even before that. But that last time I REALLY exercised was when I did the 30 Day Shred at the end of March/beginning of April and I hadn't been to Zumba since right before that. So, it's been 11 months since I've been to Zumba.

It. Kicked. My. Ass.

The hilarious part of it? The instructor is 5 or 6 months pregnant. Her SIL told me last night that she's only gained 2 pounds. I kind of wanted to throw up since I gain that just looking at a cookie. It felt really good to get back and I am really looking forward to going again Thursday. That is if I can still walk. I'm feeling okay right now, but she did tell me the night after Zumba, which would be tonight, is the worst. Awesome.

So that is what's going on with my life. This week at least.

And for your time, here are some sweet pics. One of Tucker and I when we went to meet my mama for lunch. The second is him and my mom at lunch. Isn't his little smirk just adorable? His little personality is starting to show and I am loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment