Jan 13, 2013

Well hello, blog world :)

I told myself a few months ago that one of my goals for the new year was to start a blog. I wanted to do it for a couple of reasons.

1. I need a dang hobby.
2. I want to use it as a way to hold myself accountable for this good ol' lifestyle change that I am in the process of making.
3. I wanted something that was mine.
4. Its also a place where I can shamelessly brag about my husband, our dog, our families, and our crazy, blessed, anything but normal life.
5. It can also be a "journal" of sorts. I can relive memories and my journey through life.
6. Everyones doin' it.

I'll be honest, I'm probably going to use it mostly to bitch and moan about the daily struggle that is my body. Not gonna lie. Majority of my thoughts are about this particular subject so majority of my posts are likely to be about this very topic.

Anywho, a little introduction to me and my life.

My name is Erin and I am 23 years old. I married my sweet and wonderful husband Danny on 8/5/11. We're high school sweethearts. Yes, we're adorable.
The title for my blog is influenced by a song that describes us very well. Its called "Living our love song" and its by Jason Michael Carroll. YouTube it. Its a great song. And everyone has their own love song. Their own story.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE country music. There is always a song to fit whatever mood or situation I am in. When that happens, I'll let you, my readers if I ever gain any, know.  :)
We just bought a house 2 months ago. We have a 4 legged baby... no 2 legged babies just yet. In due time, my friends.
I graduated from Ball State University in Dec 2011 and am a member of Pi Beta Phi. One of the best decisions of my life.
I love cheap wine, cooking, Pinterest (this is way more than a "like" thing), shopping, a good book on my Kindle, hosting parties, a great girls night, and my DVR.
I'll share the rest with you all as it comes up. :)

That's all for now folks.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like I am reading an about me that is actually about me! Right there with ay girl! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Country Music (hence my blog name)!! Can't wait to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing when I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete