Aug 28, 2017

Weekend

This weekend was really nice in that we didn't have a whole lot going on.

I started my weekend on Friday because my children were out to get me Thursday night. I literally texted my brother and the guy that works for us and said "Not coming in. My kids are trying to kill me." Multiple wake ups, sleeping in the recliner, dog needing out, and Tucker getting a bloody nose at 3am-ish. I seriously don't know what time things happen most nights because both kids are either up zero times or 4 times. We are an all or nothing family apparently. Thank God for FitBits and their ability to let you see how bad it really was!


I bought Tucker's silence with YouTube kids and we all hung out in Danny and I's bed Friday afternoon for a bit.


The kids and I went to a wedding Friday night. We've officially lost our date night babysitter since she's a married and full-time working woman now. She got married in my mother-in-law's barn, my sister-in-law decorated for the reception at a different location and I hauled my kids and my niece's around since they were part of the reception. Charlee was super cooperative and Tucker thought the wedding was too long... it lasted all of 10 minutes haha.  Danny worked Friday night so I got a glimpse of life with 4 kids. No thank you haha.

Saturday was cleaning, laundry and playing until we went to Chuy's for lunch and did a bit of shopping at Old Navy with my mom. Chuy's was super accommodating for both kids. They brought me a plastic spoon when they saw me trying to carefully feed Charlee avocado with the tip of my fork and then when they realized the plate of nachos were for Tucker they took them back to the kitchen and put them on a plate that wasn't hot. I never asked for either so it was really nice.




Sunday was a pretty typical day except that I TOOK A NAP! We didn't have much going on and I could tell Charlee was getting tired so her and I went and laid down while Danny and Tucker kept themselves busy. I slept for an hour and 12 minutes. That is a rarity that happens like 3 times a year. After we went to visit Danny's dad and stepmom then for a drive so Tucker could sleep off some attitude. It did not work.
Or let you you eat 28 pieces of candy, put your shoes on the 3rd time I ask... 

Now it's time for a busy week that I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for!

1 comment: