May 31, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

My favorite link-up comes at a perfect time with me jumping back into blogging in the middle of a month. It's going to really test my memory too since I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing half the time let alone remembering what I've already done. Such is life with a  newborn and threenager.

What we're eating this week...
If you ask Danny he'll probably say we are hardly eating but that's not the case. We started 21 Day Fix yesterday. We're both going from eating whatever we can get our hands on and how ever much we want so it's going to feel like we're eating less. I was pretty excited to do Whole30, but I'm more excited to do this. I love the idea of not eliminating whole food groups and everything in moderation.

What I'm reminiscing about...
This picture showed up on my Timehop yesterday. Our senior picnic.

I feel like I'm always reminiscing about the days when we were dating when these posts come around. All the girl in that picture wanted was to marry that boy someday. Nine years later we are married with 2 kids and a dog. I've loved every second and wouldn't change a single thing.

What I'm loving...
After a month, I am loving my new phone. I made the switch from Team iPhone to Team Android. I'm sure the Cloud was the easiest thing to understand but I could never force myself to remember how to get into mine lol. Working with all things Google has definitely been easier. From backing up my photos to using the calendar. Yep, I've even ditched the paper planner. Jury is still out on that one, but time will tell since meeting season is upon me. That will be the true test.

What we've been up to...
Tee ball. That's been interesting. We've made so much improvement though. Not so much skill wise. We've just gone from this...


To actually paying attention. I'm pretty sure there was a batter up when he was sitting in the base path picking at his bandaid on his knee. It's been a lot more fun. Corralling 6 3 year olds and 4 4 year olds is harder than herding cats though. I mean, I've never tried to herd cats but surely it's easier.

What I'm dreading...
Meeting season. Due to all the rain in my area, my meetings are going to be delayed but the deadline to report acres will remain the same. On top of that, I have to deal with pumping on the road which requires leaving earlier so I can build in time to pump before since some can take up to 2 hours plus having to pack all the things to make sure it stays cold. It's worth it but dang breastfeeding is a lot of work.

Also dreading moving Charlee to her crib. I'm going to not talk about it though because I'm in denial that I need to do it soon.

What I'm working on...
Surviving. That's enough right?

What I'm excited about..
On Father's Day we are paying a visit to Fair Oaks Farms in Northern Indiana.
This farm is featured in one of the Fun on the Farm movies that Tucker watches and was super obsessed with. He has been asking when we are going to go and since Danny has Father's Day off that's what we are doing. I love taking Tucker to do things like this. It's so fun to watch him get so excited.

What I'm watching/reading...
Still watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm kind of sad that it's going to be completely over soon.
The Chicago Fire season finale was a doozy. Being a firefighters wife, it was a little rough.
The Greys finale was also huge. That felt like the old Grey's to me.

What I'm listening to...
Old CD's I made in high school! I haven't put my music on the new phone yet, so I've had to pull out my CD case. I found so many great CDs and have had the best time remembering all the fun I had listening to those songs with my girlfriends.

What I'm wearing...
Maternity jeans still. I won't lie and don't even feel bad about myself for it. They are comfy. The ones I bought this time around were styling as hell. My shirt game is struggling but I'm fine with my pants situation for now.

What I'm doing this weekend...
I get to work in the concession stand Friday night. I think this officially makes me a baseball mom. Saturday Tuck has a game and Danny works. There's a girls night listed for Saturday night but I haven't heard any more on that.

What I'm looking forward to next month...
The trip to Fair Oaks Farms. Danny's training burn will be done.

What else is new...
We are wanting to move. Hopefully into a house that we have built. We had plans to buy my Grammy's house next to my brother but it felt through. Now we are trying to figure out when to make this move happen and where we want to build. We don't want to move towns. Our village is here and we need them haha.

Bonus: Favorite vacation spot
Orange Beach, Alabama. We are going with my mom, brother and his wife in October and I can't wait! It's an easy drive from Indiana and it doesn't get too crowded. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment